Sunday, March 11, 2007

SXSW 2007

Sorry it's been quite a while since I've posted, but I'm back.

I'm here to announce that I will be attending the ultra-hip, ultra-cool, and ultra-nonsmoking event, South by Southwest music festival this week. I plan to blog from the road, updating you with all my wacky adventures, which will hopefully have sexy results.

If you couldn't get a badge (because you can't fork over the dough), don't worry. My utlra-sweet descriptions will make you feel like you're right in the middle of downtown Austin (where I'll be).

To get you salivating, I'll post my nightly lineup of acts I'll get to see:

Tuesday - The Presets
Wednesday - The Hourly Radio and Lilly Allen or Calla and Voxtrot
Thursday - The Dears and Bloc Party
Friday - The Good, the Bad and the Queen
Saturday - Mew and Midlake

As if that weren't enough, I'll be going to about 200 daytime parties, where I'll see the following bands:

Cold War Kids
St. Vincent
Architecture in Helsinki
Menomena
Calla
Loney, Dear

Ahh, how sweet it is! Stay tuned for updates throuhgout the week, and to find out exactly how much cooler I am than you.

Labels: , ,


Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Sexy results, huh? I look forward to hearing about those.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares