Wednesday, July 06, 2005

It's good to be in love


Advanced Steadycam Discussion

So the picture to your right was taken as I was passing between parallel planes of existence. By that, I mean it was taken as I was walking up the steps to some Chinese restaurant, so that's why it's blurry. Sorry.

I won't ever eat spicy squid things from that place again.

Soon, my summer class will be over. Then, between the days of July 7th and August somethingth, I will have nothing to do. Therefore, my hope is for my summer will consist of the following things, although not necessarily in this order:

1. Lose another inch on my waist
2. Make an awesome remix of "Only" by Nine Inch Nails
3. Learn how to better use this remixing software thing
4. Go to New York City
4. Go to Milwaukee and Madison to get drunk
5. Get drunk
6. Become the "Lord of the Summer," i.e., the champion of both Mortal Kombat and billiards
7. Get a girlfriend
8. Get an attractive girlfriend
9. Get an attractive girlfriend that I wouldn't be ashamed to be seen with in public
10. Go skydiving
11. Watch every Buffy: The Vampire Slayer episode ever created

So, as you can see, it's a pretty full list of things to do in only a month and a half. Let's just hope I can accomplish them all.

Band (song name) suggestions for the week: Frou Frou (Let Go), Beck (Girl), Elliot Smith (Needle in the Hay), and The Dresden Dolls (Gravity).

Comments:
needle in the hay makes me want to be dead. not die, not be in an *afterlife*- just dead.
 
Agreed.

I was in one of "those" moods when I was coming up with "must listen to songs" for the week. Just see the previous entry.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares