Thursday, July 14, 2005

Embrace the random


Ausländer Raus!

Recently, I've been spending all kinds of time with this girl in Des Moines. So much time in fact, that I feel as though I've been in a time warp, and I no longer know what day it is.

Needless to say, I'm going back there tonight.

However, that's not the topic of discussion for today. The topic of discussion is my inability to find frames of a proper size or decent coffee tables.

First, I need a frame that is 36"x48". Yes, I know that's big. Yes, I'm aware that it's not a common size for frames to come in. However, I do not expect the cheapest custom-made frame of that size to be THREE HUNDRED AND FORTY US DOLLARS. Luckily, they have a 50% off sale going on, so it's only $170. Oh, that's peanuts!

Without this frame, my life will never be complete. Hence, if you find a frame for a reasonable price or know how slash want to make one, then feel free to contact me.

Secondly, coffee tables. They should cost next to nothing, and Goodwill should have a plethora of them. Neither of those things is occurring. I am beginning to get upset.

A poster company falsely advertised the size of one of their posters, and I am none too happy with this. I have contacted them, and they said they would get back to me. Yeah, right. Give me back my 19 dollars, bitch.

I'm somewhat pleased because Olympia Manet (like that's anyone's real name) of Postmodern Courtesan "bought" some shares of my blog on Blogshares, some wacky stock market whose "companies" are the blogs of idiots (like me). If you like me, you'll buy some shares too.

I've also added a link to "Overheard in NYC," a hilarious and brilliant blog. Well, I added it a few days ago, but whatever. I haven't posted until now. Leave me alone.

Want to know what it is about? CLICK IT.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares