Saturday, June 04, 2005

Meathead is a word.

I'd hate to make this another cliched (albeit time tested) rant about jocks, but I'm afraid that's what it might degrade into.

I've taken a liking to working out recently. I look healthier, feel better, and my mind is sharper. Exercise can do wonderful things for both the body and the mind, if you do it right. However, most of the denizens of the ISU Rec Center have completely neglected the latter.

It's time we talked. I'm not insane about working out, but I definitely want to get in *slash* stay in shape. Therefore, I'm going to have to be at the gym with you. We're going to have to get along peacefully.

No one cares that your arms are so pumped up that you can't even let them hang at your sides naturally. Please stop, because your stomach is kind of fat anyways. You should probably work on that.

I would also prefer it if you stopped shooting me confused glances. Yes, I have long hair; yes, I am lifting weights near you; no, I'm not interested in you, don't worry; no, my arms are not bigger than my life; yes, meathead is a word, look it up; yes, etc.

On a completely different note, I would probably totally love the Gorillaz if their name/image didn't make me want to smash my face repeatedly into a brick wall.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares