Saturday, May 21, 2005

This is it.

The first one. Time to turn on the charm, I suppose.

Last night in a jazz club, my mind was blown. Live musicians will always amaze me with their talent, and the idiocy of the people with no taste will always amaze me with their ability to fail at life.

If having dreadlocks and smoking herbal cigarettes is what it takes these days to be "hip," then I'll just never be in.

At the very least, I have a new appreciation for Milwaukee after not being here for about half a year. Maybe I'll come back a little sooner next time.

By the way, capri pants are not attractive. They never will be.

Comments:
FRIST POST OMGLOL

Glad to have you back in Milwaukee, even for a bit. You need to be here more often; hell, we haven't even watched Buffy in forever.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Listed on BlogShares